Leaders in Giving
Your gift could be matched!
Thanks to Lilly Endowment Inc., new or increased gifts of $52 or more to United Way of Central Indiana may qualify for a 1:1 match!
United Way provides Leadership Giving with unique membership opportunities to build your network and strengthen our community.
- LINC: United Way’s national initiative connecting young professionals, age 22-30, with our community in fun and impactful ways, giving $250 or more annually.
- Emerging Leaders: Young professionals 40 and younger leading the charge in community change, giving $1,000 or more annually.
- Diversity Leadership Circle: Individuals striving to be a model of diversity and inclusion advocating for opportunity and success for all, giving $1,000 or more annually.
- Women United: Inspiring the journey of women and the culture of philanthropy in our community, giving $1,000 or more annually.
- Always United: A forum for individuals to be involved, relevant, and engaged while making a difference in the community during and after your career, giving $1,000 or more annually.
- Tocqueville Society: A powerful group of leaders who are creating a stronger community with generous gifts of $10,000 or more annually.
- Meridian Society: An elite group of philanthropists with generous gifts of $25,000 or more annually.
To connect and learn more now, send us a message by clicking here.